Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Snow, Snow and more snow.  I just hope it keeps up, (for the visitors coming in Nov. ).  All those beautiful fall leaves...completely gone.  Nothing stops here becaues of the snow but this past week the roads have been awful!  There are wrecks everywhere.  So many still do not have their snow tires on.  Thankfully last Sat Dale got went to the tire store at 8 am.  They had told him when he called they were only taking 10 more people, he was #10!  We left the vehical all day but the result is great.  Ah, 'studdly' snow tires there is nothing like them!
Speaking of 'studdly' I am going to post a picture of Dale taken on our last trip to the Kenai last Fri.  It was snowing like crazy here and clear down there.  Guess I will post one of my 31" steelhead also.  I was proud of that catch....it wasn't easy!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So where are all these pictures you've been promising? It's wonderful to hear about the SNOW!!! I can't tell you how excited I am about the prospect of snow. If it snowed every single day while I'm there, that would be o.k. with me! Even if I never left the house with the exception of the recital...how's THAT going??? Do you think we can FISH one day or will it be too late?

leahnashsays said...

i'm with lisa, where are the pics? be safe!

Anonymous said...

oh snow would be sooo fun! : ) I agree! pictures please!
And tell Baby not to be jealous of Emma.. she's quite annoyed with her little friend.. he keeps taking her bones! I think I've learned that two isn't allways better than one! Have a safe and happy holiday!